November 10, 2013

Drugstore Dandies

Great products at great prices!

photo (4)
We all love saving money, right, I mean I do. And we like looking good right? So I think its important to find great products that won't break the bank. So here is a list (in no particular order) of some of my favorite drugstore finds. All are available at stores like Target or Walgreen's and priced around $5.

1. Vaseline aloe fresh spf 15 : This lotion is not too heavy, plus it has spf to protect your skin.

2. Clear Total Care Conditioner : Leaves my hair soft and nourished, usually leave it on for a few minutes and no tangles when I brush my hair out.

3. Maybelline Clean Express : I bought this because my usual makeup remover was out of stock, and now it's my new makeup remover. It is super gentle but effective. The first time I used it I accidentally wiped it all over my eye and it didn't hurt at all! Not so with other products.

4. Aussie anti-frizz cream : My hair is really thick and almost curly. It can't quite make up its mind so it very easily becomes a frizzy mess.  This product however keeps it somewhat tame. Works best on damp hair, so that by the time your hair dries it tames the frizz and keeps your style.

5. Maybelline Great Lash mascara : The oldest greatest mascara. I've bought others and this is still the everyday champ. It also comes in a ton of varieties now.

6. Yes to Tomatoes acne repairing lotion : Just started using this product this year and so far so happy. Great products, all natural, cruelty free so good skin and good karma.

7. Neutrogena makeup remover cleaninsing towelettes : Started using these within the last month and they are so handy. Especially after a long night when you just wanna come home, wipe off all your makeup and hit the hay. No water or anything else needed. I can't wait to take them travelling, I think they would be a great addition to any suitcase.

Also everything on this list smells great!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment