December 18, 2013

HAPPY Holidays!

The holidays are great! They can also be extremely stressful. While it is not possible for me to eliminate your stress I can offer you a place of refuge.

pharrell-williams-happy
Source: Google

Enter Pharrell Williams. Not only is he one of my fave people he is also gorgeous,  an incredible musician, walking fashion inspiration and now instant smile provider. He recently released a 24 hour music video entitled "Happy" and while I have not watched it all I am working on it.
In short it is amazing.

So when the holiday stress or anytime stress seems to be bringing you down watch a few minutes of the video or a few hours and I promise you will feel better. Oh and there are amazing celebrity cameos and Pharrell dances through every hour, aka he's in it 24 times!

Happy Holidays and enjoy!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment