December 20, 2013

Nailed It

nail-products

I love a good Sunday afternoon of watching Sex and the City and painting my nails! Wine may or may not be included. It's a good way to relax, have some Ashley time, and get ready for the next week. While waiting for them to dry , a good fashion magazine is always needed. Over the years I have tried many different products and these are by far my favorites.

Boom Boom Room nail polish by Essie is the perfect shade of pink. Not too bright and not too "baby" and you can wear it year round. Essie's polishes go on smooth and last for a long period of time. Check out all their fun colors each season!

Sally Hansen's Hard As Wraps is fabulous. I put it on as a based coat and in-between coats or whatever color polish I am putting on. It is a great way to make your polish last.

OPI Top Coat is the perfect way to end any at home manicure. It will seal your polish and will give it a nice shine.

I use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream before I go to bed at least once a week, it will keep your cuticles nice and soft - and manicure ready!

I also always keep a nail file or two on had. Not only do I use them to shape my nails, but also to smooth them before painting them.

I hope this help! If you have any favorite nail care items please let me know!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment