August 10, 2014

Backyard Dreamin'

Although summer is close to ending, here in the Bay Area we are pretty lucky to have pretty decent weather all year round. I am excited for some end-of-summer sales to really get my backyard in entertaining shape for the fall. I truly believe that a few items can really take your backyard from drab to fab!

Here are some things that I am hoping to pick up at end-of-summer sales

- A fire pit
- BBQ supplies - I'm really wanting a grill basket!
- Outdoor dining set
- Lanterns to hang up or place on a table
- Outdoor kitchen supplies - fun printed plastic plates and servers!

Here are some of my favorite backyard looks from Pinterest:


I've been wanting a fire pit for so long! Bonfire nights with friends sounds like a blast!


Hanging flower pots add so much fun to a fence


This outdoor space looks so inviting! 



A mix of pots and crates add dimension to a backyard - and is so cheap! 


Hello dinner parties! And aren't those sunflowers fabulous!! 

Are there any end-of-season outdoor sales you are going to hit up? 

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment