May 30, 2014

Fashion Fridays: Online Shopping

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! This week just flew by, which is fantastic. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend, and Kira is heading to Bottlerock, a music festival in Napa. We are ready to take this summer by storm.

Earlier this week I was out with a friend and we decided to stop in a mall real quick to grab a bite to eat and it was swamped - with teenagers! I completely forgot about the teenage infestation that happens at all shopping centers during summer time. I love shopping, but sometimes I don't like a ton of crowds when looking for a new dress or fun pair of wedges. I do however like a good online shop at any time of the day! Sometimes just to look to see what they have and dream up a new wardrobe.



Gilt.com is a great place for all of those to-die-for designer items! Yesterday they had a sale on Christian Louboutins ... yes Christian Louboutins 



Jane.com is fabulous for flash sales, I have gotten some great jewelry from the site!



Asos.com is a good place for fashion inspiration and designer looks 




Groopdealz.com is another great site for flash sales; dresses, jewelry, home goods. 



I'm a huge fan of Piperlime.com. I love all of the stylists picks - it makes you sure that you aren't making a bad decision. 


I would love to hear about some of your favorite online shops! I am always looking for some new places, make sure to comment below! 

Also, if you haven't follow on Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin, and directly on the blog! 

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment