Happy First Day of Spring!! Something about Spring makes me want to go through my closet and really decide want I want my look to be for these upcoming warm months. I recently took a look at my closet and decided what I want to completely update my wardrobe!
- Floral printed pants - perfect for work or the weekends, paired with a basic white button up or t-shirt
- Statement earrings - I think they would be great to pair with a more basic outfit to glam up my look
- Black maxi dress - I have a black maxi dress that I love, but I think it's time to update it
- Floral romper - I'm loving the idea of a light weight floral print romper for parties and brunches
- Simple grey dress - Perfect for running errands on the weekends with a pair of sandals
- Nude envelope clutch - Great for have for going out with friends
- Simple rings - I don't want my jewelry to be too fussy in Spring and Summer, simplicity is key
- Light sunglasses - These would add a touch of glam whenever I put them on
- Striped Espadrilles with laces - Super specific but I think they would be great for day trips!
What's on your Spring Fashion list?