March 18, 2014

Spring Cleaning






Spring time is a time for fun and flowers. It’s also the (stereotypical) time to get clean and organized. There is a ton of stuff in my house that I am trying to get rid of and organize better. I will periodically be posting a little something about my organizing tips that I come across as I Spring clean. 

Here are some of my goals: 

  • Organize my kitchen cabinets to everything really has a place and (ideally) is labeled 
  • Organize my storage closets so the items within them are easily accessible 
  • Clean out my closet of items that I don’t wear anymore 

Additionally, I am a huge crafter, I have so many items that I keep or pick up at garage sales and such. I decided that one big thing on my Spring cleaning to-do is to actually do these projects so I can display them nicely in my house instead of sitting in a bag. 

What are some of your tips for Spring cleaning? 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment