At a friend's Valentine's Day party
We couldn't have done any of this without the help of Chris over at Hubby Jack. He did a wonderful job with the re-design! Don't you agree?!? He designed all of our new social media buttons, our header, and our new "grab button" on the right side of the screen as well as did the entire layout of the site. We are so grateful and appreciative of all his hard work.
We took our time while working on our redesign to really think about what we wanted to write about and feature on AKA. We decided that we wanted things to be more organized as well as to feature more content. We want to start different weekly or monthly series, start writing about fashion more, and showing more of our day-to-day discoveries.
Exploring wine country
Here are some things to look forward to:
- Fashion Fridays; we are going to write about our favorite fashions from the week. Sometimes it will be us, sometimes friends, and sometimes someone we just saw on the street.
- We're Obsessed; a fun way to find out about little things we are "obsessing" over. From makeup, to TV, to music and fashion!
- AKA Bookshelf; a little mini book club. We will talk about what we are reading and hopefully our readers will help us find new books.
- Interweb Goodies; we will feature some of the fun things we have find weekly on the web; bloggers, articles, funny things!
- Amazing Aps; our favorite and most useful apps for our phones.
- Monthly Mood; a space for us to talk about what is inspiring us for that month and what we are looking forward to.
- Bring Your Pins To Life; what we are crafting/cooking/DIY-ing/styling from everyone's fav website Pinterest.
Kira's delicious muffins - recipe to follow
At the top of the page under our beautiful new header you will find our different tabs. Everything will be in the main blog but we will organize most posts into one of the tabs:
-Series; everything that you saw above will be in this new tab
-Wear; fashion, make-up, accessories, beauty, hair
- Explore; our travels and adventures
- Cook, Create, Celebrate; a fun place for everything that we are cooking and eating, crafts we are making, and parties we are planning and attending!
Painting in the park
With all of these new fun changes we also are going to be using our social media a lot more! Make sure to follow us on our Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, Ashley's Pinterest, and Kira's Pinterest! We are constantly putting up information about our blog, things that are inspiring us, and our fun adventures!
Additionally, with the switch to Blogger it is really easy to follow our blog! On the right hand side of the page under "followers" you can sign up to follow along with us!
Thanks for all of the constant love and support we are loving this whole blogging thing and really excited to see where it takes us!
Pie for Pi Day!