April 18, 2014

Fashion Fridays: Chris

This is a very exciting day for us here at AKA Blog! We really feel that we have extremely fashionable friends and we want to highlight them and their impeccable taste. We are going to use Fashion Fridays not only to highlight what we are wearing but what our friends are too!


I met Chris my Junior year of college through my roommate, Katie, and we instantly clicked. He is such a great person; so easy to talk to, amazing King's Cup player, and an true friend that is always there for you through thick and thin. We have had some crazy college nights... everything from missing shoes to 90's parties. However, Chris is not only someone to have fun with, we can have incredibly deep conversions and just simply enjoy each other's company.

Oh yeah this isn't just about how I miss my friend since I moved back to California. Back to fashion, Chris has amazing taste. Definitely sporty-casual during the day, but when he gets dressed up he knows just how to put together a great looking fit. When I asked Chris to send me one of his favorite items, I knew instantly what he would pick.

His favorite Steve Madden Preston Boots.




From Chris "When I throw on my jeans and a warm ironed shirt, I know it's going to be a good night. When I lace up my Steve Maddens it seals the deal and gives me the confidence to be in the spotlight wherever I go. It's amazing how an outfit can give you such an empowering feeling"



Chris also said he recently brought these with him to Vegas for Spring Break and wore them out, said they were comfy and worked with different outfits. I also somewhat believe that he purchased these because Ryan Gosling wore a similar pair in Crazy, Stupid, Love.

I hope you like this fun new way of highlighting some very fashionable people! If you are interested in being a part of our Fashion Fridays please send us an email! And make sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram for fashion throughout the week!

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment