I'm feeling greatly inspired to add some much needed color to my living room! My living room has a lot of tans, and deep colors such as blue, green, and burgundy. I'm ready for some bright pops of color that can liven up the space a little bit.
I'm thinking of purchasing some fabric and making pillowcases for the already existing pillows, it will save a lot of money and when the darker colors seem more appropriate for fall and winter, I can simply take them off.
My roommate and I were thinking of re-organizing the furniture as well, to make the space more livable. However, these few items below can help switch up a room quickly!
1. I'm loving the idea of wooden words, it will give off a nice casual vibe
2. Some bold printed pillows in primary colors will look nice to my already existing blue chairs
3. I would love to bring out the colors in the pillows in some nice lanterns, candle holders, or other extras
4. A nice mail holder will make everything a little more organized, and will look nice with the decor!
5. This spring and summer I would love to have some fresh flowers in the house
6. This fabulous candle would look great on my glass topped coffee table
7. White wicker is a great way to store items while still looking chic (I'm thinking extra blankets or even board games
8. This graphic will look great on a gallery wall mixed with other pictures