June 20, 2014

Fashion Fridays: All Palm Everything


Florals... for Spring? ...groundbreaking...

If you don't know that quote, Google it and get learnt!

This Spring/Summer I could care less about florals, I'm all about the palms!

All Palm Everything


Palm print is popping up every where and I'm loving it. I first started to fall for palms when a couple of months ago I bought some palm printed pants and then I was completely smitten when I discovered Cameo The Label and their gorgeous Boogie Nights Collection. Crisp whites punctuated with a bold palm. I'm all about it. Plus the non palm pieces in the collection are killer too. If you don't know this label check them out! Cameo creates beautiful clothes and will hopefully reside in my closet soon!

Here are two of my favorite looks from the Boogie Nights Collection




Images via cameothelabel.com.au

Happy Friday!

-K



No comments:

Post a Comment