June 9, 2014

Hair Care




The always talked about topic with women - our hair. We either love it, want to cut it all off, want to dye it, or a mixture of everything. I for one, have never dyed my hair - I have a natural - auburn, strawberry blonde, copper color. I like to keep it long so I can wear it in a variety of different ways. I think each of us has a few products, hairstyles, and hair accessories that we love, since Kira just  did a hair post I thought I would do one as well. 

There are a couple of products that I swear by: 


Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine - It is the perfect finishing spray. On my really good hair days I like to spray it on to just give my hair some extra shine. 

Tresemme Heat Protector - I lightly spray this on my hair before I curl it or straighten it. It smells great and really helps. 

Suave Dry Shampoo - The lazy girl’s go-to. I mostly use this pre-brunch (aka post drinking the night before) Saturdays. When washing/drying/styling my hair is going to take waayyy long before I’m supposed to meet friends. 

Kerastase Elixir Ultime - By far the priciest product I use on my hair, however one bottle lasts forever! It completely smooths out your hair of fly-aways and gives it a nice shine. 

Follow along on Twitter and Instagram

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment