June 6, 2014

Fashion Fridays: OutLook.Clothing

Ever thought about starting your own brand? Here are some graduating high school seniors who made it a reality. This week we talked with Mike, one of the founders of OutLook Clothing, about his inspirations for the brand. The other two founders include Alex, Ashley's younger brother, and his friend Oscar. We think today is an appropriate day to feature this up-and-coming brand since tomorrow these three will be graduating!

OutLook.Clothing is a street-style brand, they have a variety of apparel and merchandise. 

How did OutLook.Clothing start? 

OutLook.Clothing (OTLK.) is a Bay Area lifestyle brand created in the fall/winter of 2012 and established in 2013. The reason I created OutLook.ClothingSF was because I’m really into the street wear culture and I have good eye in design. I knew I could not do it by myself so I brought along two of my closets friends Alex and Oscar as co-founders.

How did you come up with the name? 

It took us a while to decide a name for the brand, but I had already made up a list with Alex, and one day I was thinking of what I wanted it to mean, so I chose the name OutLook. The three of us agreed to it, and we established it.

Where do you wish to see Outlook.Clothing go in the future? 
I want to take it to the top. In 10 years I can see us with our own flagship store in San Francisco, CA

Where do you gain inspiration for the company? 
Just the name of the brand says it all, reaching goals, and they just pop in my head.

How do you define street style? 

I define it a way to express your self with clothing. Being into the street wear game made me learn a lot, we all have different opinions but mine is just to express yourself.


Founders Mike, Oscar, and Alex


Check out OutLook.Clothing's website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more information on their brand and some awesome clothes!



If you are a clothing company, blogger, or fashion lover and want to be featured on an upcoming Fashion Fridays, please send us an email! 

Follow along with us on Twitter and Instagram for all of our favorite fashions! 


-A&K 


No comments:

Post a Comment