June 13, 2014

Fashion Fridays: Amy

This is a true story: Ashley met Amy on the first day of college and they have been inseparable ever since. This is how their first interaction went down:

Ashley "Oh my gosh I love your toe-nail polish"

(at this point Amy had cheetah printed toes)

Amy "Thanks, I love your hair"


And this is how a six year long friendship/travel buddy/roomate/sisterhood began. 

If that doesn't explain our friendship than I don't know what will.


Amy is super fashionable with a very simplistic essence. She wears whatever she feels like, seriously. If she wants to wear 5 inch heels she will wear them, but if she feels like she just wants to kick-it in workout clothes then that will be her plan.

When dressing up Amy goes for sleek lines, tailored outfits, and neutral colors. I have been getting a very European vibe from her recently! Let's just say --- the girl has some kick-ass taste.

Along with being uber stylish, the girl can design. Her blog, www.amychizmeshya.wordpress.com, chronicles her day-to-day life as well as her designs for dreamy gowns and chic everyday wear.

Amy put on some of her favorite fits and told us where she found her fave pieces!!


Top is Lauren Conrad, Pants are Gap and Shoes are from Nordstrom. I actually had my eye on these shoes the entire summer I interned at Nordstrom - They reminded me of Carrie Bradshaw and I loved the upper buckle but they were $130! Months later, I spotted them on sale at Nordstrom Rack for $25! Steal! I'm all about getting things at a discount. 

Such Carrie Bradshaw shoes! 


I love wearing black but hate looking like I'm heading out to a funeral. Nude heels are my favorite because they always match an LBD, look classy and elongate the leg by blending with your skin tone. 

Dress is Old Navy, Shoes are from a designer I can't remember but discounted from $80 to $25, Necklace is from Banana Republic 


These gap pants are amazing! They're super cozy and always flatter my bum. Plus they're work appropriate so I can dress them up or down (like shown in this picture) for a casual happy hour with friends. 

Pants obviously from Gap, Shirt from le Target, Sparkle Heels from Target as well 



If you are a fashion lover, blogger, or designer and want to be featured on an upcoming Fashion Fridays please contact us! We are always looking for new fashion forward people! 

Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin for more AKA greatness

-A

1 comment:

  1. I really like these outfits! They look stylish yet casual, not too overdressed.

    Sonya
    http://foreverornot.blogspot.com - blog about a Russian girl living in Oregon, USA with a passion for photography, traveling and exploring

    ReplyDelete