July 18, 2014

Fashion Fridays: Foreign Exchange Show!

Happy Friday! This weekend I am going to see one of my fave groups, Foreign Exchange! I am so excited to get to see them again and to spend some quality time with my brother (he's moving to NYC soon)!

 For concerts I good for a cool and comfy vibe. I wanna look put together but feel like I can stand and dance for hours if need be, here's what I put together to wear to the show.


The best part of this outfit is easily the pants. They are amazing. Love the color, love the zebras, another great Buffalo Exchange find!

The Shirt is long and has pockets! It can really go with anything and be easily dressed up or down. I originally bought it to wear to Kanye's show last year but ended up wearing something else. It's a great basic and was a great price at Marshall's


The shoes were another steal at Payless. My other black flats died on my trip to NOLA earlier this year and I was able to quickly replace them with this pair. Not quite as great as the last pair but they will do for now.

And my jacket is from Old Navy

Me pretending to be a model, I'm actually incredibly awkward in front of the camera but Ash and I are working on it! Fake it til you make it right!

Have an amazing Friday and a great weekend!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment