July is here and now it really feels like summer. July has already gotten off to a great start. Last week we loved our July 4th/Independence day theme, so much so that we skipped our Monthly Mood board, but have no fear, because to start you off this Monday we have all the things were looking forward to during this great and sunny month!
- 4th of July Party: This past weekend was packed with great BBQs and day parties turned all night ragers with the help of great food, drinks, games and friends.
- Later this month Ashley is looking forward to hosting her cousins bridal shower, can't reveal any themes or plans yet but knowing Ashley it will be amazing!
- Berkeley Kite Festival: A great place for a sweet, windy date or just a nice place to visit with friends and family. Definitely check it out if your around. July 26&27
- Kira is looking forward to spending some quality time with her brother and seeing one of her favorite groups, Foreign Exchange, in concert this month. They are amazing, if you don't know there music take a listen here!
- And at the very end of the month Kira will be spending some time in San Diego! She is very excited to visit one of her very best friends and all of her favorite places from her college days.
- Italian! Ashley was lucky enough to study abroad in Italy and take a cooking class there. This July she wants to recreate some of her fave Italian dishes for
only Kiraeveryone to eat & enjoy.
- Homemade lemonade sounds like the perfect beverage for that July heat.
- Summer months bring out the beer gardens and the patio happy hours, we are both looking forward to visiting these spots; Westbrae Biergarten, Picante, and Lake Chalet.
- Fake pants, pants. Ok Kira coined this term recently while shopping, basically we're both over Jeans and want to explore the world of linen pants, cotton joggers and any other breathable loose fitting pants for the summer heat and beyond.
- Dresses! Everyone, well a lot of people, love a great sundress. The more the merrier. Kira is all about finding great dresses to sport along with her new short hair & Ashley is just one of those dress girls. Name an occassion and she has a dress for it, summer is no exception.
What are you looking forward to this Month?
And don't forget to follow our blog adventure on Instagram and Twitter!